Trans pan install issues and now a broken 2-3 shift solenoid!!!

Trans pan install issues and now a broken 2-3 shift solenoid!!!

Home Page Forums Support forum Installation problems Trans pan install issues and now a broken 2-3 shift solenoid!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  faelanstevie 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

faelanstevie
    Participant

Hi,

Second S10 Blazer I have had, and they are great.

However, I want to find the MORONS who shoved all this stuff together without THINKING of maintenance! Yeah I know the whole thing is to get you to take it to dealer, screw that!

Anyway, 2001 Blazer. Deep pan (2 step not flat bottomed). Bitch getting out and tried to install and screwed up the 2-3 shift solenoid.

Removed retainer clip and plastic piece is out (with a check ball). I HOPE I just get the new solenoid, if no check ball in that one, use previous and put in. Thoughts?

Also, how in the HELL do you get the damned pan back on! Yeah I have searched, and one said to loosen the trans support and jack the tranny up a bit. No one ever says for sure how they did it, they just say GOT IT and that’s it.

Lot of great advice on here, but not in a great mood for searching any more as half my fingernail is ripped off from trying to monkey that damed thing in!!!

ANY advice greatly appreciated!

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://blazerforum.com/forum/engine-transmission-35/trans-pan-install-issues-now-broken-2-3-shift-solenoid-80131/
    Motion graphics animation studio

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.